THE NEW GLOBAL CAMPAIGN
To End The Transmission of Tuberculosis and HIV by 2050
Test | Trace | Treat | mRNA Vaccines | Vaccine Confidence
WHY GOAL 2050?
Because ending transmission of TB and HIV by 2050 is possible with the right tools and investment and can:
- Save 2.5 Million Lives Every Year
- Save $130 Billion Dollars Every Year
- End the top-2 leading global causes of death by infectious disease
- Create Vast Global Progress and Confidence
WHAT IS GOAL 2050?
The right tools are possible be delivered for the campaign to end transmission of TB and HIV by 2050:
- mRNA Vaccines
- Vaccine Confidence Campaigns
- Advance Purchase Agreements for Vaccines
HOW TO ACHIEVE GOAL 2050?
Ending transmission of TB and HIV is possible by 2050 because the tools and technologies are available now:
- mRNA vaccines are a transformative new technology; the critical missing tool. (The rest of the tools are available now)
- 30 years is a long time; 75 million lives lost and $4 Trillion Dollars lost is absolutely unacceptable
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
Cost of Tuberculosis (TB)
Cost of HIV/AIDS
The initial investment in mRNA Vaccines for GOAL 2050 will be generated from private investment in the Normax AAA mRNA Vaccine Bond up to eight hundred million dollars.
The AAA bond finance will be used for development and manufacturing of transformative mRNA vaccines in the new UKvax Factory with modular localized mRNA vaccine factory scaling.
The new GOAL 2050 campaign is planned in cooperation with the mRNA Vaccine Consortium and Global Public Health Stakeholders.
The Modular Vax Factory with mRNA Vaccine Platform by Normax
Partnership with The Vaccine Confidence Project
VCP Mission. The purpose of the project is to monitor public confidence in immunisation programmes by building an information surveillance system for early detection of public concerns around vaccines; by applying a diagnostic tool to data collected to determine the risk level of public concerns in terms of their potential to disrupt vaccine programmes; and, finally, to provide analysis and guidance for early response and engagement with the public to ensure sustained confidence in vaccines and immunisation. This initiative also defines a Vaccine Confidence Index™ (VCI) as a tool for mapping confidence globally.
Get inspired. GOAL 2050 is possible.
Ending epidemics is the long game. Sustainable pandemic preparedness is the forever rule.